With Beginners Tai Chi Classes in Aylesbury
As advertised at Stoke Mandeville Hospital!
Why Learn Tai Chi & Qigong
At any age and almost any level of health, you may learn and enjoy the powerful benefits of Tai Chi and Qigong. These ancient exercises can be performed standing or seated, alone or in groups, without any equipment of need for much space.
- Arthritis: positive benefits within a month or two of practicing
- Increased energy, stamina, strength, bone healthy, relaxation, concentration, flexibility, ability to multitask, overall mood and quality of life
- Reduced falls
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Help improve balance and stability, including those with Parkinson's disease
- Lower risk for developing dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Reduced pain from knee osteoarthritis and improved health-related quality of life
- Improved quality of life in people with heart disease, cancer, mesothelioma and other chronic illnesses
- Improved blood glucose levels and improved control of type 2 diabetes and immune system response
- Ease fibromyalgia pain and better general quality of life
- Tai chi/Qigong are perfect activities for the rest of your life
What is Tai Chi & QIgong
Science now recognises everything is energy. When energy is low or blocked, within us internally, this leads to disease.
Ine China, powerful energy cultivation exercises (Qigong) and martial arts (Tai Chi) developed over thousands of years, inspired through the observation of nature. Both have positive benefits for our health and wellbeing. Thankfully, Cheng Man Ch'ing (The Professor) begun sharing these arts with the western world in 1964. An impressive, growing body of scientific research and personal testimonies around the world now help us to understand the importance these ancient arts can have for us all.
NHS Networks state, tai chi and qigong "...are now being revealed as a major part of the solution to some of our most dangerous diseases - heart disease, diabetes and obesity, cancer, stroke, asthma and chronic lung disorders."
Tai Chi Globe Academy Services
|1 Hour Class
||Beginners Tai Chi & Qigong
||1 to 1 Tuition with Lee Welch
||Tai chi & Qigong at work
|Care Home Classes
||Seated Tai Chi classes
||Tai Chi & Qigong talks at your event
||Arrange a class with friends and family, at a time and place to suit
"The residents and I found Lee very polite, considerate and patient with everyone he met. The class was delivered to a high standard, with Lee demonstrating his knowledge and skills. The residents found the session very relaxing. stimulating and a nice start to the morning. Everyone is looking forward to Lee to come again."
Avondale Care Home - Aylesbury
Why Choose tai chi globe academy
We care about sharing the benefits of Tai Chi & Qigong, making them accessible and fun to learn. We provide a relaxed and friendly environment, whilst maintaining a professional standard of teaching. To ensure the highest standard, our instructor Lee Welch is:
- A Tai Chi and Qigong practitioner since 2015, trained by a number of Tai Chi and Qigong Masters
- Certified as an instructor of the British Health Qigong Association
- Certified as an instructor of the Dr Paul Lam's Tai Chi for Health Institute
- DBS Certified
- Trained in first aid
"Give it a go. There's nothing to lose and a lot to tain. Tai Chi offers something for everyone and Lee is a great teacher."
Margaret Thomas - Aylesbury
2020 Tai Chi Classes
|| Rivets Sports & Social Club,
||10 am - 11 am
|| Aylesbury St John Ambulance
||7 pm - 8 pm
|| Aylesbury Multicultural Centre
||4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Call Us To Register Today!
Registration for a free class* won't stay open forever.
Phone 07490 089375
Only if you register before 6 January 2020
Tai Chi Globe Academy
Proudly Brought to You By Welch Wellbeing
142 High Street, Aylesbury, Bucks